- SOC Codes are needed for Washington state, effective Fourth Quarter 2022.
- The missing SOC report AQ within Avionté now includes WA and will produce a Greenshades file for WA SUI with its new release on 10/13/2022.
- The missing SOC report AQ was updated on 9/9/2022 with WA.
- Please refer to this article for more information: ESDWAGOV - About SOC (external content - State of Washington)
Shows a list of all Skill Codes that don't have the Occupational Code associated with them
SOC = Standard Occupational Classification
The Standard Occupational Classification (SOC) system is a federal statistical standard used by federal agencies to classify workers into occupational categories for the purpose of collecting, calculating, or disseminating data.
For information on the SOC and a list of the codes, please visit the BLS website: https://www.bls.gov/soc/
Resolving issues on Report
- Click on 'Admin Tools'
- Click on 'Skill Code'
- Search for the Skill Code
- It's easier to search by SkillCodeID
- Go to the 'SOC LookUp' section
- Choose the desired option; the code that most closely identifies the job title
- Click 'Save'
|Missing Job Title, Occ. Code or Either||Choose the type of search|
|Supplier||Name of the Supplier|
Unique number assigned to the Skill Code
The specific Category the Skill Code is in
|SkillCode||The name of the Skill Code|
|Description||Description of the Skill Code|
|Select||Checkbox to select individual results|