Job Orders is a listing of all Orders including their Department, Position, Status, Start Date, Required, Assigned, Bill Rate and End date.
Viewing a job order will display a more detailed description of the order, as well as any assigned employees and recorded transactions.
- Access the Customer portal and click on the Candidate link in the top navigation icons. Select from the displayed order or search for the desired order by expanding the upper Search Options pane using:
- Order ID
- Click on the Order ID to go to the detail screen for that order. This screen includes their Customer Name, ID, Status, Start/End Date, Bill Rate, Position Type, Number of Candidates, Assigned Employees, Transaction History.
- Click the Google Map button to view a map and generate directions for the work site.
- Click on the Assignment ID for the assigned employees for this order to view its details.
- If transactions for this order exist you can select the invoice number to view and print the invoice.
The Assignment section of Job Orders on the Customer Portal provides a way to view and review assignments linked to a customer.
- Select the Assignments menu option from the left hand navigation pane.
- Select an assignment by clicking on an Assignment ID or search for an assignment by:
- DateAssignment ID
- Review the assignment including:
- Company Information: Simple information about the customer including the department and work address.
- Assignment Information: Information about the employee and the assignment including start.
- History Detail: All transactions linked to this assignment will be displayed here, and you can view their details and print an invoice by clicking their Invoice Number.
A customer can create a new job order through the Customer Portal.
- Note: Creating a new order from the Customer Portal requires the use of Microsoft Silver Light which may need to updated or installed on your machine.
- Select the New Order link on the left hand navigation pane in the Job Orders section of the Customer Portal.
- Choose the desired Customer from the drop down and select if it will be a Temporary or Direct Hire order. This will open the New Temp Order wizard.
- Enter the required information into the wizard.
- Click OK to save this order and close the wizard.