The utility allows users to be able to transfer up to 40 hours of their city-accrued sick time to the new NJ state sick-time accrual.
The utility user must have access to Admin Tools.
|City Plan||The city in which the hours were originally accrued.|
|State Plan||The state plan to which the hours will be migrated.|
|Effective Date||The date on which the hours will be applied to the new state plan.|
|Unit Ceiling||The maximum number of hours that are allowed to be migrated.|
- Navigate to Start Page > Actions menu > Admin Tools > Category = System > Report > Report tab
- Type the name of the targeted AQ in the Title column to search for the report by name.
- Click the row of the report in the grid.
- In the Report Users section, select User or Group.
- Place a checkmark in the User or Group check box to enable the report for that user or group.
- Click Save.
- A "Save Complete" confirmation pop-up displays. Click OK. The AQ is now available to the selected user or group.
- The application may have to be restarted for the AQ change to take effect.
- From the Main Menu, navigate to Report > Reports
- From the Report Category list, click Self-Serve Utilities.
- Select the AQ from the Report area on the right. The AQ opens in a new window.
- From the City Plan drop-down menu, select the name of the city plan the employee was using to accrue hours.
- From the State Plan drop-down menu, select the name of the state plan to which the accrued hours will apply.
- From the Effective Date drop-down menu calendar, select the date on which the hours will be migrated.
- In the Unit Ceiling value cell, enter the maximum number of hours that will be migrated to the state plan.
- Click Run Query. The hours will now be accounted under the state plan.
Results of using the Utility
A confirmation displays in the grid area.