Note: Classic > Front Office > Email is only available for Classic Only customers. Non-integrated customers do not currently have access to this feature.
The Email > Template sub-tree item allows users to manage and view any email templates that they have created or are shared with their account. These templates are used by both the Email Scheduler and Mass Mail.
There are system default templates available in Avionté:
|An email sent to an applicant when their Web Portal login is reset.
|A summary of all time cards ready for approval.
|Email sent to a customer when their Web Portal login is reset.
|An email sent to employees if they have an assignment for the current week, but no matching time card submitted.
|An email sent to an employee if they have an assignment for the previous week, but no matching time card submitted.
|Email sent to an customer when their Web Portal login is reset.
|Email sent with attached invoices to customers from billing.
|Email sent to a candidate confirming their interview time.
|Email that is sent to an applicant when their information has been forwarded to a customer for consideration.
|Email sent to a vendor when their Web Portal login is reset.
|Year End Form Notification
All available email templates will display in the upper grids. A generated preview of the selected template displays below. This template is not directly editable, but an editing window can be opened by clicking on the Edit button located in that item's row.
A New Mass Mail or New Template can be created using the buttons available in the Actions menu bar at the top of the section.
Create New Templates
It is possible to create new templates for use in other sections of the core application.
- Navigate to Email > Templates.
- Click the New Template button to open the Template Creation Wizard.
- Enter a template name and description.
- Select the recipients of the email from the Type drop-down menu. The types available correspond to the recipients as such:
Selection in Type Applies to these intended recipients Employee Applicant and Employee Contact Customer and Vendor
Note: This will effect what substitution fields (fields that are replaced with recipient related information per email) are available.
- Select related entities, such as customers or contacts, whose information will be used in additional substitution fields from the Extra Entities group.
Important Note: Only one of each type can be selected. Not all email templates can use these extra entities.
- Enter an optional name for these entities for ease of use when building the template. I.e. using Assignment Customer as the name for the customer.
- Click Next when all entities have been selected.
- In the Template design tab, enter the subject and body text for the email. This can be done through the available editor or through HTML by clicking the HTML tab at the bottom of the Message box.
To enter a substitution field select:
- Select one of the entities from directly above the Subject line. They are displayed: Sender, Recipient, and then the extra entities in the order they were added.
- A drop-down menu will open with a list of the substitution fields that can be added to the template. Each one will have the system name of the information it will be populating with.
- Select one of the options, and the correlating substitution field will populate at the location of the cursor in the message box.
- After entry, click the Next button to save the template and progress to the Mass Mail Template User tab.
- From the available users, select which users will have permission to modify this template. Alternatively, use the available quick selection buttons to select multiple users at once.
- Click the Finish button to finish the process and make this template available for use.