- Click here for information on the Tabs available for Suppliers
- Click here for information on adding a Supplier property
Available in ADMIN TOOLS > EMPLOYER > select SUPPLIER > TAX > TAX RATE tab is a field labeled “USE ALTERNATE HIGHER WAGE BASE”.
- The checkbox denotes the instruction sent to Vertex that the customer wants the higher wage base for SUI applied [i.e. Michigan employers that are delinquent will have a higher wage base applied to them].
- Three states have an alternate higher wage base:
- Michigan [MI] has a higher wage base of $9,500 from $9,000.
- Nebraska [NE] has a higher wage base of $24,000 from $9,000.
- Rhode Island [RI] has a higher wage base of $25,500 from $24,000.