- Click here for information on the Accrual Setup for Canada
- Click here for information on Accrual Setup (Admin Tools)
Verify if Canada listed as a Country Code
- Click on the Admin Tools button
- Click Employer from the Category options
- Double click on an Employer
- Click the Locality/Country Tab.
- Click the Country Code sub tab.
- Verify that CA is available in the Country Code column.
Add Canada as a Country Code
Using the steps above you can get to the Locality/Country Tab.
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter information into the following fields:
- Supplier Name: Select the Supplier (usually you aren't able to change)
- Country Code: Select CA (for Canada)
- Minimum Wage: Enter a minimum wage amount
- Click on the Save button