The Employee > Payroll > Tax module has been updated to support the below percentages.
Rates in Avionte are as follows:
The default rate will be set at 2%. This will apply to employees who do not submit a form.
Setting up the Employee Payroll Tax
In AviontéCLASSIC, the Arizona Withholding option is tracked in EmployeePayroll > Tax.
- Go to the Start Page > select Employee.
- Search for and select an employee who matches the Arizona Withholding criteria.
- Double-click the Employee Name. The Employee Summary appears.
- Scroll down to the Payroll menu; open it by clicking on the "+".
- Click Tax.
- The screen displays tax details for the employee. If AZ WH already exists, select the Filing Status drop-down menu. Here the new tax rates appear.
- Tab off the field to save the changes.
- Add additional withholding if applicable.
- Repeat for all affected employees.
- Run Payroll.
Links to Arizona DOR Information
The following are links to the official Arizona Department of Revenue state website that will tell you more about these updates.
Third-party link Disclaimer: These links are being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only; they do not constitute an endorsement or an approval by [The author] of any of the products, services, or opinions of the corporation or organization, or individual. [The author] bears no responsibility for the accuracy, legality, or content of the external site or for that of subsequent links. Contact the external site for answers to questions regarding its content.