A typical staffing company sales process.
Meet or create prospect
- Create customer record: name, address, main number, and web address with status of Prospect
- Create and link contact record with status of Active
Gather customer/contact information
Gauge customer interest level
- If there is no customer interest at this time, update sales level to Cold, and log message for a follow-up on the Sales Info Tab
- If no interest ever, update sales level to Dead
- If there is interest, update sales level to Hot/Warm and continue to next step
- Run Staffing Action report to review conversations and "touches" made by sales team on the customer's account
If yes, log message and attach as task for credit verification to department responsible for customer on-boarding, then move ahead to next step.
Update customer/contact record
- Change status to Credit Check About Customer Detail.
- Update skills, requirements, extras.
- Attach contract to Documents section of record.
- Input billing and worksite addresses About Customer Address and How to add/edit contact addresses.
- Create departments as needed, copying applicable information from parent How to add/edit contact addresses.
Credit check OK?
About Customer Detail
- Click the Credit Check counter to verify.
- If no, log message and change status to Inactive.
- If yes, move ahead to next step to activate the customer record.
Activate customer record
- Log message regarding credit check approval
- Change status to Active About Customer Detail
- Insert credit limit if applicable About Customer Credit
- Update invoice preferences in Billing Setup for each department How to set up billing and invoice options
- Upload credit documents About Customer Documents
- Update Service Info if different than default