This article provides troubleshooting suggestions for using TSPrint.
Users should have all RDP sessions closed prior to installing TSPrint, for Avionté-hosted users this includes any instances of Avionté.
- Click here for more information on TSPrint
- Click here for information on installing TSPrint
- Click here for a video on the TSPrint on a Mac
The number of designated documents to print changes when printing.
This is a known issue that can occur when printing. This is not an issue with your Avionté software. Follow the below steps for a work around for this issue.
- Launch the TSPrint Options by navigating to Start > Terminal Works > TSPrint > Options.
- Change the print engine to Default and click Save.
TSPrint is not functioning correctly.
- Ensure you have the most recent version of TSPrint downloaded. Go to http://www.terminalworks.com/remote-desktop-printing/downloads and download the most recent Client version.
- Complete the installation wizard.
- Log out of Avionté.
- Log into Avionté again.