Horizontal panels are displayed below the center panel. They contain information that is relative to the work that is currently being performed in the center panel. A description of the use of horizontal panels follows. Later in this topic is information on how to configure horizontal panels.
Use Horizontal Panels
In the sections of Avionté that include horizontal panels, there are two horizontal panels that can display at a time. At the bottom of the panels, you will notice a set of two tabs that correspond to the panels. If there are additional panels associated with the current section/activity, you can right-click within the panel area and a context menu will display all available panels.
To change the panels that display:
- Right-click on a panel. All available panels that pertain to the current activity display in the context menu.
- Select another panel from the list. The panel you select replaces the previously-displayed panel.
Configure Horizontal Panels
Horizontal panels can be configured by the Avionté administrator to display or be hidden by user.
- In Admin Tools, choose Dynamic Panel. The Dynamic Panel window appears. The Dynamic Panel window allows you to configure both the vertical and horizontal panels that appear throughout Avionté.
- To view just the horizontal panels, enter the word horizontal (or partial word) in the Style filter text box.
- Locate and select the horizontal panel in the list.
- Click the Panel User And Property tab in the lower-left area of the window.
- To change the current visibility of the panel for a user or group, select the user/group in the Panel User group box.
- In the Is Visible column, check or uncheck the checkbox to set the visibility.
- Repeat these steps as needed, then when finished, click Save.
Please sign in to leave a comment.