Time clock users are individuals set up to have credentials for logging into and starting up a time clock.
- Log into the Admin portal.
- Click TimeClock in the horizontal main menu bar. The TimeClock page appears.
- Click User Setup in the left-hand menu panel. The TimeClock WebUser Setup panel appears.
- To add a time clock user, click Add New User. The Time Clock User window appears.
- Enter the user's name in the User Name field.
Note: This is a generic login, not user-specific, for access to the Time Clock. Spaces are allowed, but are not recommended.
- Enter additional descriptive information in the User Description field.
- Click the Select checkbox that coincides with the time clocks to which this user login can be used.
- Click Add to save changes.
Note: The password is automatically created, and will be changed on the first login.