Correcting a T4/T4A

Avionté does not currently support individual XML T4/T4A amended correction filings for electronic upload to the CRA.


A filed T4/T4A can be corrected manually with the CRA; visit this website:

Amending, cancelling, adding, or replacing T4 slips - for more guidance.


If you need to make corrections and need to print the T4/T4A again, make those adjustments directly in Avionté.

For Example: Correcting SIN, Name, Date of Birth, etc.

You can then re-run the T4/T4A process and provide the new copy to your employee.


See the below articles for more details on this topic:

Note: CRA does not require Amendments for Address Changes.


3rd party link Disclaimer: These links are being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only; they do not constitute an endorsement or an approval by [The author] of any of the products, services or opinions of the corporation or organization or individual. [The author] bears no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of the external site or for that of subsequent links. Contact the external site for answers to questions regarding its content.

Articles in this section

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful



Please sign in to leave a comment.