The Web Login User Login allows a user to create credentials to log into Avionté related external applications such as the Avionté Web Platform.
Avionté provides this web login management interface in multiple areas of the application. The role of the user being managed depends on where the Web Login User is accessed.
- From the Start Page, click the Actions button. The Actions menu will display.
- Select Admin Tools. The Admin Tool Main window will display.
- From the Category column, select Employer.
- From the StaffingSupplierDesc column, select the Employer to which the User will belong. The Supplier Administration window will display.
- Select the User tab from the top of the window.
- Select the Add/Edit button. The User Administration window will display.
- Click on the user for whom you are managing web login access.
- Select Web Login. The Web Login User page will display.
- Some of the Web Login User fields will auto-populate according to user information that has already been added in the Avionté Core application.
|Login Name||(auto-populated) The username based on the Avionté Core application username.|
(asterisks displayed for security) The password that will be used to log into the user's account.
Note: If a password is not entered, a 16-character password will be generated for the user. Check the "Email Web Login" box to send the password to the user's email.
Web Login password requirements:
Click the Reset button to populate the Password field with a random password. The user may type over the password to install a custom password.
|User Description||(auto-populated, but editable) A free-text description of the user.|
The role that defines the access and responsibilities of the user. Different levels of access are applied to roles. When a user is defined in a role, the levels of access are granted to the user.
|Related User||This drop-down menu selection provides the ability to conveniently configure the employee's credentials based on a role or other, already-existing employee.|
|Account Locked||When checked, the user is unable to access their account.|
|Reset Password at Next Login||
When checked, the user will be prompted to reset their password during the next login.
Click the Save button on the User Administration window to save the changes.
Please sign in to leave a comment.