The Detail tab is used to define basic information about the employer (supplier), such as name, logos, contact methods, and address. In addition, properties specific to this supplier are defined here.
- Short Name: Short or abbreviated name of the supplier.
- Full Name: The complete name of the supplier, typically the full legal name of the business.
- Parent Supplier: If this supplier is an affiliate of any existing staffing supplier in the system, select that supplier from the drop-down list.
Note: This field can be left blank if a Root Staffing Supplier is being created.
- FEIN: Enter the employer's Federal Identification Number, as assigned by the Internal Revenue Service.
- Next Invoice Number: Enter the invoice number from which to start.
- Copy Information From: If there are existing suppliers defined in the system, you can copy the supplier properties as well as employer config options for the current supplier.
- Logo: Logos can be attached to be used for various documents, such as Invoice or Payments. For more information, see How to add a company logo.
- Toll Free Number
- Country: Set the supplier's country. Note that when changing from one country to another, the labels on the following fields may change to reflect the address terminologies of the selected country.
- Street 1/Address 1
- Street 2/Address 2
- Zip/Postal Code
Note: Canadian postal codes must be entered using the correct number/letter combination.
This section contains property definitions that are specific to this supplier.