User reports - also known as Web Reports - are listed in the Core Application's Reports > Standard Reports area, however, the reports are actually administered by the Avionté Admin portal and made available to the Customer and Vendor portals.
|Web Billing Summary||The total bill hours and amounts worked within the start and end date provided|
|Web Check Register||Detail paycheck information for employees working for that customer during that time period|
|Web Current Temps on Assignment||Active assignment information for the time period along with the hours and bill amount used|
|Web Ended Assignment Performance||Assignment information of those ended between the time period passed as a parameter|
|Web Hired by Customer||Assignment information of all active assignments|
|Web Invoice History||Invoice detail of all the invoices with invoice date within the time period passed|
|Web Missed Punch||Web time info of those web time that is missing a punch|
|Web New Hire||All employees that received their first paycheck within a specified date range|
|Web Open Requisition||Order information for orders with an active status|
|Web Order History||Order information such as start/end date and status for each order entered within the time period|
|Web Present Employee Count||Punch in/out information along with the total count per customer|
|Web Spending||The total hours and amounts for each customer and department|
|Web Submitted Unapproved Time||Time card information that has been submitted but is not yet approved by the supervisor.|
|Web Temp Usage History||Assignment information along with the total hours and billing information for that time period|
|Web Wage Change Summary||Information on transactions in which a rate change was completed for the active assignment for that period|
Add a User Report to the Customer or Vendor Portal
In the Admin portal, the User Report menu option manages which web reports are available to the Customer and Vendor portals.
- In the Admin portal, select the User Report option from the left-side menu.
- In the User Report Setting area, select a report from the Report drop-down menu
- In the User Type area, select a user from the drop-down menu. This designates to which portal the report will be made available.
- Once a user type is selected, the individual users of that portal are displayed. Place a check mark next to each user that will have access to the report.
- Click Update. The user will now have access to the report on the chosen portal.
- The user may have to log out and back into the portal to view the report.