Before submission to a system, some reports and advanced queries require mapping to coordinate Avionté report values with the new system's values.
For instance, the Federal EEO Reporting AQ is submitted to a federal agency that requires that AQ values match the agency's parameters.
- Run the Advanced Query once to populate your config choice codes in the Admin Tools section.
- On the Start Page of the Avionté Core Application, select Admin Tools from the Actions menu. The Admin Tools main window opens.
- Double-click Import Export Mapping on the Admin Tool Main window. The System | Import Export Mapping Type window displays a list of reports.
- Click the Mapping Type Data tab on the upper-right.
- Enter the title of the report or advanced query in the cell below "Group Description" to filter results.
- Single-click the report or AQ to be mapped. Source System Value column displays.
Mouse over a row in the Mapped Value column then click the drop-down menu icon to reveal a list of categories required by the report for data mapping:
- Executive/Senior Level Officials and Managers
- First/Mid-Level Officials and Managers
- Sales Workers
- Administrative Support Workers (previously, this was Office and Clerical)
- Craft Workers
- Laborers and Helpers (previously, this was Laborers - Unskilled)
- Service Workers
Select the category to which the item in the Source System Value column will be assigned.
Click Save after mapping all items.
- Click Export To Excel to format the mapped items into a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet that can be saved as a record.