The Shift section in Admin Tools manages the modification of work shifts including the addition of new shifts. Shifts can be assigned per candidate for an order.
Add a Shift
Shifts are used when placing orders and candidates.
- Click Add New. This will clear all the fields in the lower portion of the window.
- Complete the fields as necessary:
- Shift Name: Enter a name for the shift.
- Description: Enter a description for the shift.
- Start Time: Enter a start time.
Note:The entered time will default to AM.
- End Time: Enter an end time.
Note: The entered time will default to AM.
- Break Hours: Enter the total number of break hours for the shift. Hours entered here will subtract from the total hours calculated below.
- Total Hours: The total time worked will automatically populate with the hours worked excluding the break hours.
- Shared By: Select the branches the shift will be visible for.
- Click Save to add the shift to the upper grid. These will now be available for selection during Order and Assignment creation.