From this section you can add and edit the announcements that appear in the Announcement section in the Start Page.
Add an Announcement
You can add an announcement from the Announcement section under Admin Tools.
- Navigate to the Admin Tools Announcement section.
- Once on the Announcement section lick the Add New button on the left side of the window.
- From the Announcement Details group, enter a subject for the announcement.
- Enter the main text for the announcement.
- Select the priority of the announcement.
Note: This determines the order where the announcement appears on the Start Screen.
- Select the announcement's posting date.
- Select the announcement's expiration date.
- Select the posting user. This will show in the Message From field when the Announcement displays on the Start Page.
- Select which group this applies to (i.e., Vendor, Internal, Employee, etc.)
- Select which branch this announcement is displayed.
- When all settings are set, press the Save button to record the announcement.
Edit an Announcement
From the Announcement section in Admin Tools, you can edit any existing announcement.
- Select the desired announcement. The information will populate in the lower portion of the window.
- Edit the information as desired.
- Subject: Text displayed in the subject line.
- Announcement: Text displayed in the body of the announcement.
- Priority: Set the priority which is linked to the sorting order.
- Announcement Date: The date this announcement will display in the Announcement section.
- Expiration Date: The date this announcement will be removed from the Announcement section.
- User: Select the user that will be linked to this announcement as the sender.
- Edit who will see this using the provided check boxes.
- Click Save to save the changes.
Delete an Announcement
You can delete an announcement from the upper grid in the Announcement window.
- Right-click on the unwanted announcement.
- Select Delete from the menu that appears.
- Click Yes on the pop-up window that appears to confirm the deletion of the announcement.