This article is part of series that describes the process of getting started in the Avionté Web Platform. This specific article is italicized and bold in the series table of contents below.
Add Permissions Overview
Access to specific areas of Aero can be managed through the Permissions screen in the Admin section of the Avionte. Users designated as "Super Users" can set job board publishing, job board management and talent module settings permissions for additional users.
A user must be added to the Users with Access List to have access to the corresponding content.
Note: Only Aero super users can see the Permissions button under the Admin section.
- From the top navigation bar, go to the Admin section.
- Click the Permissions button located at the top of the panel on the left hand side.
- In the Permissions section, select the area that the user will be granted access to by clicking on the corresponding button (Job board management, Job board publishing, or Talent module settings). An outline of the information and actions the user has access to is visible here.
- The Users with Access List, displays a list of all users, by username, who have access to the permissions for that section. Click the plus button, , to add a user. The Add User window will display.
- Search for a user using the search field at the top of the window.
- Once the user has been located in the list, click on their name so it is highlighted.
Note: Once a user has been added to the Usrs with Access List, the user will not appear in the Add User window.
- Click Add to add the user.
Note: Only one user can be added at a time. Repeat steps 4-6 to add additional users.
- The window will remain open so that additional users can be added to the Users with Access List. Repeat steps 5 through 7 to add additional users to this specific list.
- Click Done when finished adding users. The Add User window will close.
- If user permissions need to be granted for another area (Job board management, Job board publishing or Talent module settings), repeat steps 3-8.