The Weekly process section contains weekly actions that should be completed with the closure of an accounting period.
The Weekly Process page features four tabs on the right side of the window - Home, Errors, Export/Import, Export/Import Error. The tabs are detailed below.
The default view of the Weekly Process page provides a selectable view of an accounting period as well as a Shortcuts menu of action items.
Accounting Period Drop-Down Menu
The Accounting period drop-down menu is used to select an existing accounting period that will be worked on in the weekly process. The accounting period date signifies the final day of the noted accounting period.
Accounting Period Summary
The Accounting Period Summary provides details specific to the accounting period.
|The accounting period being referenced. The date provided is the final day of the accounting period.
|The current status of the accounting period - open or closed.
|The identifier of the person that created the accounting period.
|The date and time when the accounting period was created.
|Total Error Count
|The current amount of known errors in the accounting period. Errors generate based on system conditions such as a violation of overtime regulations.
|The number of errors approved in the period. Though listed as an error, some issues may be intentional and can be approved.
|The name of the database where the accounting period exists.
|The name of the server accessing the database where the accounting period exists.
The Errors tab displays specific errors existing in the currently selected accounting period.
Displayed error messages can be approved from this page.
The Export/Import tab enables the transfer of information between an accounting period and an external resource.
- To begin, verify the file Location in the Choose Location textbox is accurate. If not, select a new location using the Browse button.
- Select a Feed from the dropdown list. There are multiple possibilities depending on how the system has been set up. Paid Family and Medical Leave (PMFL) are one type of the feeds available.
|Allows the user to select a quarter from a dropdown list. The filtering logic is applied according to which branches the user has selected in the User Branch Settings.
Analysis: Gives the user a preview of what the file will look like without executing the processing.
Generate Report: Instructs the system to execute the report processing according to the criteria selected, and generates a file.
|FEIN (Federal Employer Identification Number)
|Freeform field. Allows the user to narrow down the set of results generated in the export file by specifying individual FEINs. This option applies to the Colorado, Massachusetts, and Washington Paid Family and Medical Leave Exports. Two suppliers with the same EIN can be combined into one report.
- Clicking the Process File button shows a confirmation screen saying that the file has been generated.
Open the file by going to the destination folder on the computer specified in the Choose Location textbox and opening it in Microsoft Excel. The file type will be .CSV (comma-separated values).
Visit the rapid! Paycard article for details about the Rapid! Paycard import/export process.
Users can define the required parameters under for the Export process.
- Under Admin Tools > Report > Advance Query > Advance Query Details a new column "IsRequired" checkbox has been added and will be utilized to identify those parameters that are required for Export/Import.
- Once the required parameters are identified, when opening the export under Weekly Process > Export/Import > Enter Parameter table , a Required column will now display, that identifies the required parameters.
- The user will experience the following notification if a required parameter is missing and detail the missing required parameter: "There are required parameters missing a value. Test Date"
- All existing Advanced Queries will have no checked Required parameters. The User must review their existing Advanced Queries and if they would like to make specific parameters required, they do this by checking the "IsRequired" box.
Export/Import Error Tab
The Export/Import Error tab displays specific errors existing in the exports or imports.