Supplier Properties (also called Employer Properties) define how supplier-related processes work in Avionté. To add a new supplier property, follow the instructions outlined below.
- From the Start Page, navigate to the Actions drop-down menu.
- Select Admin Tools from the drop-down menu. The Admin Tool Main window displays.
- From Category, select Employer. A list of suppliers will display on the left side.
- Click on the supplier that the supplier property is being added for. The Supplier Administration: (Supplier Name) window will display. The Detail tab will also open by default.
- Scroll to the bottom of the list under the List of Property section of the window.
- In the blank row, type the Property Name under the Property column. For a list of standard supplier properties, see the Employer Properties section of the Knowledge Base.
- To enter a Value, click the Edit button. The Value window will load.
- Enter either one or multiple acceptable value(s) for the property in the Value window.
- Click OK to close the window.
- The date in the DateEntered column will automatically populate to the current date.
- Click Save.
Please sign in to leave a comment.