Configure Invoice Printing
The following options are available for the printing of invoices.
Control Invoice Printing by Customer
The ability to print invoices can be set at the customer level.
- Select Customer from the Main Menu.
- Search for and select the customer to work with.
- In the Customer section's submenu, expand the BackOffice Setup options and select Billing Setup.
- Along with the other Invoice Options, notice the Print Invoice drop-down list, as shown below.
- Select Yes to enable printing of invoices for this customer. If No is selected, the print option will still be displayed, but no invoices will be made available for this customer for printing.
Configure PDF Reader
The PDFReaderPath option must be configured for Viewing/Printing of Invoices with Attached PDF Timecards.