The PaymentCheckStaffingSupplierSite property controls the branch which gets associated on the paycheck.
|Admin Tools location:
||Employer Category: (Select Employer) > Detail tab
Employee: Sets paycheck branch to be employees branch
- Sets paycheck branch to be transaction branch; in case of more than 1 transaction associated with multiple branches then it picks the branch randomly.
- If all the transactions associated with that check belongs to one branch, then sets the paycheck branch to be transaction branch.
- If there are multiple transactions associated with multiple branches then it takes Employee branch.
- If more than one transaction associated with multiple branches then it picks the transaction branch with the most hours.
- If more than one transaction associated with multiple branches and the hours are the same then it picks the employee branch.
|Where the setting is reflected...
||Start Page > Admin Tools > Category = System > Config Option