The Next Available Check Number utility displays a maximum check number + 1 for each bank to which the user has access. The user enters a bank from the drop-down menu parameter and the AQ returns the next check number available for use.
The user must have access to Admin Tools.
|PaymentBank||The bank to which the user has access.|
- Navigate to Start Page > Actions menu > Admin Tools > Category = System > Report > Report tab
- Type the name of the targeted AQ in the Title column to search for the report by name.
- Click the row of the report in the grid.
- In the Report Users section, select User or Group.
- Place a check mark in the User or Group check box to enable the report for that user or group.
- Click Save.
- A "Save Complete" confirmation pop-up displays. Click OK. The AQ is now available to the selected user or group.
- The application may have to be restarted for the AQ change to take effect.
- From the Main Menu, navigate to Report > Reports
- From the Report Category list, click Self-Serve Utilities.
- Select the AQ from the Report area on the right. The AQ opens in a new window.
- Select a bank from the Payment Bank drop-down menu.
- Click Run Query. The next check number available will display in the message area.
Results of using the Utility
The next check number available is displayed in the message area.