This utility enables the removal of any invoice merges in branches to which the user has access. This also includes:
- run phases displaying what information will be updated or removed
- a table backup in the event the Support department has to restore any data afterward
- an option to remove associated payments to the invoice
Click here for a list of all Self Serve Utilities
The user must have access to Admin Tools.
|Invoice Number||Enter the Invoice # that is already merged|
|Supplier||Select the appropriate Supplier|
|Group ID to Remove||This comes from the Run Phase: Analysis, and is needed to finalize the un-merge.|
- Navigate to Start Page > Actions menu > Admin Tools > Category = System > Report > Report tab
- Type the name of the targeted Report in the Title column to search for the report by name.
- Example: type MERGE
- Click the row of the report in the grid.
- In the Report Users section, select User or Group.
- Place a checkmark in the User or Group check box to enable the report for that user or group.
- Click on the Save button
A Save Complete confirmation pop-up displays.
- Click on the OK button.
The AQ is now available to the selected user or group.
- The application may have to be restarted for the access change to take effect.
It's recommended to do a backup by selecting Run Phase parameter = Backup.
- From the Main Menu, navigate to Report > Reports
- From the Report Category list, click Self-Serve Utilities.
Select the Utility from the Report area on the right.
It will open in a new window.
Enter the invoice number of the invoice to un-merge..
- In the Run Phase row, select Analysis, BackUp, or Commit from the value column's drop-down menu to analyze what information what will be changed, to back up the invoice data before making changes, or commit a change to the invoice, respectively.
- Backup phase is required before applying the Commit phase.
- Commit phase requires a new backup if the last backup took place longer than one hour prior to the latest commit attempt.
- Click Run Query.
Results of using the Utility
|Commit phase was selected but the invoice merge group was invalid. Please run the analysis phase and choose a merge group to remove.||Run the Analysis Phase to get the Group ID from the results. Then use that Group ID in the Commit Phase|