The Assign Actions menu item is located in the Employee main menu item. Selecting it opens the New Assignment Wizard and allows the current Avionté user to create a new assignment for the current employee.
Create a New Assignment from Employee Main Menu
Open New Assignment Wizard
- Navigate to the Employee main menu item.
- Perform a search for the employee to be assigned. For more information on performing an employee search from the Employee main menu item, see Employee Search.
- From the search results, double-click on the employee to be assigned. This opens the employee’s Summary page.
- Click on the Actions menu.
- Select Assign from the Actions menu. This opens the New Assignment Wizard.
Enter Order Information
- In the Customer Name field, enter the name of the customer.
- Press the Enter key to filter customer names. This will display a list of orders that meet the filter criteria.
- Select the desired customer from the filter results. This will populate the remaining fields in the Order Info section.
- If necessary, edit the Branch and Assignment Type fields. All other fields in the Order Info section are not editable from the New Assignment Wizard.
The employee section of the New Assignment Wizard is automatically filled with the name of the employee whose record the New Assignment Wizard was launched from.
Enter Other Info
The Other Info section of the window allows you to enter information such as the Agency and shift times for the assignment.
Note: The Shift field may not be editable, depending on the Avionté user's account permissions. See the Other Info section of the New Assignment Wizard help article for more information on user permissions required for editing this section.
Other Info for W2 Assignments
- Click the Shift drop-down menu.
- Select a shift from the list.
Other info for Non-W2 Assignments
- Remove the check from the W2 box. A confirmation dialog box will appear.
- Click Yes to confirm the action.
- Select an Agency from the Agency drop-down menu.
- Select a shift from the Shift drop-down menu.
Enter Date / Rate Information
- Enter the start date for the assignment in the StartDate field.
- If the end date is known, enter the end date in the EndDate field.
- Enter the applicable pay rates in the Pay column.
Enter Users and Commission Percentages
The User group displays the user types and user values for the assignment.
- Enter the name of a user in the appropriate role.
- If applicable, click the drop-down menu in the %Commission column.
- Select a commission percentage from the list.
The Note group allows for entry of any notes you wish to include on the assignment.
To add a note, click in the field and enter the content of the note.
Create Assignment and Generate Employee Start Sheet
Click the Finish button to create the Assignment.
Once the assignment is created, a Start Sheet is generated for the employee. Avionté allows for the Start Sheet to be printed or emailed immediately upon the creation of the new assignment, depending on the account settings for the current user. See Start Sheet for more information.
Please sign in to leave a comment.