This report is used to look up recent changes made by these utilities on a user level. Generated results show any updates made using the utilities described above within a provided date range. It can be run for all users or by individual users who share a supplier with the user currently running the report.
The user must have access to Admin Tools.
|UserName||The name of the user that has made changes with the utilities during the applied date range.|
|Start Date||The beginning of the date range during which the user made changes using the utilities.|
|End Date||The end of the date range during which the user made changes using the utilities.|
- Navigate to Start Page > Actions menu > Admin Tools > Category = System > Report > Report tab
- Type the name of the targeted AQ in the Title column to search for the report by name.
- Click the row of the report in the grid.
- In the Report Users section, select User or Group.
- Place a check mark in the User or Group check box to enable the report for that user or group.
- Click Save.
- A "Save Complete" confirmation pop-up displays. Click OK. The AQ is now available to the selected user or group.
- The application may have to be restarted for the AQ change to take effect.
- From the Main Menu, navigate to Report > Reports
- From the Report Category list, click Self-Serve Utilities.
- Select the AQ from the Report area on the right. The AQ opens in a new window.
- Enter the name of the user that has made changes with the utilities during the applied date range.
- Enter the beginning of the date range during which the user made changes using the utilities.
- Enter the end of the date range during which the user made changes using the utilities.
- Click Run Query. Any corrections made to the paycheck are now removed.