The Documents item of the Temp Order section allows you to record documents that are pertinent to the order.
Note: With the exception of ".exe" and ".dll," most document file types may be uploaded to Avionté Documents pages.
Add a Document to the Order
- Select the type of document from the drop-down menu of the bottom-most cell of Type column.
Note: The options in this drop-down will be set by your site administrator.
- Click the Upload button to search the system for the document being added.
- Once the document has been uploaded, the name of the file will be displayed in the File Name column.
- Click Open to display the document. This will open the document in a new window.
- If email integration has been setup for Avionté, the document can be emailed by clicking the Email icon.
- Enter any special messages regarding the document into the appropriate cell of the Note column.
- Enter a date of expiration for the document by selecting a date from the date selector in the appropriate cell of the Expiration Date column.
- The cells in the Date Entered column will auto-populate a date according to the day the document was put into the system.
- The cells in the Entered By column will auto-populate the name of the user who entered the document into the system.