Note: If either IsAccountLocked or LockoutEndDateUtc have values then the utility can remove the lockout. Previously only checked for values in LockoutEndDateUtc field.
This utility is used to unlock an account for a user that has been locked out of an online Avionté application (i.e. Aero, portals). This utility manages a user's locked out account in the event the user has too many failed login attempts. If a user's account has been purposely locked (e.g. - Actions menu > Web Login), the account must be unlocked from that same place.
The user must have access to Admin Tools.
|Web UserName||The name of the user locked out of the online application.|
- Navigate to Start Page > Actions menu > Admin Tools > Category = System > Report > Report tab
- Type the name of the targeted AQ in the Title column to search for the report by name.
- Click the row of the report in the grid.
- In the Report Users section, select User or Group.
- Place a check mark in the User or Group check box to enable the report for that user or group.
- Click Save.
- A "Save Complete" confirmation pop-up displays. Click OK. The AQ is now available to the selected user or group.
- The application may have to be restarted for the AQ change to take effect.
- From the Main Menu, navigate to Report > Reports
- From the Report Category list, click Self-Serve Utilities.
- Select the AQ from the Report area on the right. The AQ opens in a new window.
- Enter the name of the locked-out user in a "firstname.lastname" format.
- Click Run Query. The user should now be able to access any online Avionté application.
Results of using the Utility
|Web user not found||Verify you entered the correct Web user|
|The selected web user is not locked out||Verify you entered the correct Web user and ask the employee to try logging in again.|