Skip to main content
The Skills section catalogs an employee's specific talents and proficiencies.
Add a Skill
- Select a skill from the drop-down of the bottom-most cell of the Skill Code column.
- Indicate the employee's aptitude regarding the skill in the drop-down menu of the adjacent cell of the Strength column.
- Select the date that the skill was verified from the date picker in the Validated Date column.
- Any commentary regarding the skill can be recorded in the corresponding cell of the Note column.
- Indicate the number of units of time the employee has exercising the skill in the Unit column.
- Indicate the type of units are being displayed in the Unit column by selecting an option from the Unit Type column (i.e. year, month, etc.)
- When you have finished your data entry press Tab on your keyboard to add the skill to the grid.
Delete a Skill
- Right-click anywhere in a skill row to reveal a Delete Employee Skill(s) option.
- Left-click on the Delete Employee Skill(s) option.
- A Delete Confirmation will generate. Select Yes to remove the skill.
Back to Top
Training, compliance, integrations, and more.
Account settings and configuration.
Articles for CLASSIC Front Office functionality.
Articles for CLASSIC Back Office functionality.
Articles and FAQs on CLASSIC Web Portals.
Articles related to AERO products and services.
notifications, connecting to vidmob, calls