Intended for transactions without paychecks or invoices within the current open accounting period, this AQ allows the user to update the pay/bill complete flags on a transaction level for transactions that are either not included in a payroll or billing batch, or both. The user enters the TransactionID from Time Entry then whether they wish to update pay complete, bill complete or both.
The utility is designed to clear individual transactions rather than whole batches.
The user must have access to Admin Tools.
|TransactionID||The ID of the transaction that will be updated to "complete."|
Pay - to remove payment complete flag on transaction.
Bill - to remove billing complete flag on transaction.
Both - to update both pay and bill complete on transaction.
- Navigate to Start Page > Actions menu > Admin Tools > Category = System > Report > Report tab
- Type the name of the targeted AQ in the Title column to search for the report by name.
- Click the row of the report in the grid.
- In the Report Users section, select User or Group.
- Place a check mark in the User or Group check box to enable the report for that user or group.
- Click Save.
- A "Save Complete" confirmation pop-up displays. Click OK. The AQ is now available to the selected user or group.
- The application may have to be restarted for the AQ change to take effect.
- From the Main Menu, navigate to Report > Reports
- From the Report Category list, click Self-Serve Utilities.
- Select the AQ from the Report area on the right. The AQ opens in a new window.
- Enter the TransactionID that will be adjusted to "complete."
- Select Pay, Bill, or Both. These options determine whether to update the transaction as Payment Complete, Billing Complete or both.
- Click Run Query. This action commits the selected update type.
Results of using the Utility
|This transaction is already associated with a billing batch. Bill complete cannot be removed.||Verify you have the correct Transaction ID and that it has been processed (billing).|
|You do not have permission to this transaction's branch or it does not exist.||Verify you have access to that Transaction ID and that it's a valid Transaction ID.|
|This transaction is already associated with a payroll batch. Pay complete cannot be removed.||Verify you have the correct Transaction ID and that it has been processed (payroll).|