The Employee Documents section allows a user to alter and view the Documents and eDocuments attached to an employee. The two documents types are separated into sections and displayed on the Document and eDocument Tabs respectively.
Note: With the exception of ".exe" and ".dll," most document file types may be uploaded to Avionté Documents pages.
Add a Document to the Employee
- Select the type of document from the drop-down menu of the bottom-most cell of Type column.
Note: The options in this drop-down will be set by your site administrator.
- Click the Upload button to search the system for the document being added.
- Once the document has been uploaded, the name of the file will be displayed in the File Name column.
- Click Open to display the document. This will open the document in a new window.
- If email integration has been setup for Avionté, the document can be emailed by clicking the Email icon.
- Enter any special messages regarding the document into the appropriate cell of the Note column.
- Enter a date of expiration for the document by selecting a date from the date selector in the appropriate cell of the Expiration Date column.
- The cells in the Date Entered column will auto-populate a date according to the day the document was put into the system.
- The cells in the Entered By column will auto-populate the name of the user who entered the document into the system.
The E-Documents tab is located in the Employee Documents section which controls and displays the eDocuments related to a selected employee.