The Customer > Rates sub-menu item provides a record of various types of transactions and how often those transactions have, or will be billed. This is a stand-alone section that does not influence Time Entry and there are no associated Reports or AQs.
Enable Rates in Admin Tools > Form
To use the Rates sub-menu item, the option must be enabled under the Customer menu in Admin Tools > Form. For more information on granting access to the Rates Form Setting, see the Admin Tools: Form help article.
Add a Customer Rate
- From the Main Menu, navigate to Front Office > Customer.
- Search for a customer using the search fields at the top of the window.
- Click Rates in the Customer sub-menu.
- Click the blank field under the Transaction Type column. A drop-down icon appears.
- Click the drop-down menu and select a transaction type from the list.
- Press Tab on your keyboard to move off the field and save the entry.
- Pressing Tab will highlight the Frequency column and a drop-down icon appears.
- From the drop-down menu, select the frequency that the transaction type will be billed.
- Press Tab on your keyboard to move off the entry and save the field.
Deleting a Customer Rate
- Navigate to Front Office > Customer > Rates
- Click a item in the Customer Rates grid.
- Right-click on the customer rate that needs to be removed.
- Click Delete Customer Rate(s) to remove the customer rate.