The Documents item of the Customer section is used to record documents pertinent to the customer.
Note: With the exception of ".exe" and ".dll," most document file types may be uploaded to Avionté Documents pages.
Add a Document
To add a document to the customer:
- Select the type of document attaching to the customer by selecting it from the drop-down menu of the bottom-most cell of Type column.
: The options in this drop-down will be set by your site administrator.
- Click the Upload button to search for the document to add to the customer.
- Once the document has been uploaded, the file name will be displayed in the File Name column.
- To display the document click the Open icon. This will open the document in a new window.
- If email integration has been setup for Avionté the document can be emailed by clicking the Email icon.
- Enter data regarding the document into the appropriate cell of the Note column.
- Enter a date for the document to expire by selecting a date from the date picker in the appropriate cell of the Expiration Date column.
- The cells in the Date Entered column will auto-populate the date the document was put into the system.
- The cells in the Entered By column will auto-populate the name of the user who entered the document into the system.