The Order Option item of the Customer section allows users to specify WC Codes for specific customers as well as set markup and pay rates.
Note: If a temp order is created on a WcCode's expiration date, the default WcCode will not appear in the drop down. The Config Option AllowEditCustomerMarkup must be set to "True" to add/edit any order options (including markups) for an order at the customer level.
Add a MarkUp
- Click on the New MarkUp button on the upper-left corner of the tab.
- Select the mark up you want to use from the MarkUp Name drop down menu in the MarkUp Name group.
- Enter or edit your description in the MarkUp Description field.
- From the MarkUp setup group, set the parameters of the markup by completing the following fields:
Field Description Reg MarkUp Enter the regular time MarkUp for this customer. OT MarkUp Enter the overtime MarkUp for this customer. DT MarkUp Enter the double-time MarkUp for this customer. OT Pay Enter the employee's overtime pay rate. DT Pay Enter the employee's double-time pay rate. Calculate OT bill based Set the method for calculating the overtime billing rate. Calculate DT bill based Set the method for calculating the double-time billing rate.
- After you have finished entering your data, click the Save MarkUp button on the upper-left corner of the tab to save and add the mark up to the grid.
Delete a MarkUp
To delete an entry, right-click it and select the Delete MarkUp(s) option.
Using the Calculation Example
The Calculation Example illustrates the relationship between the bill and pay rate of a given value. To use the Calculation Example:
- Select either Pay Rate or Bill Rate from the drop-down menu on the upper-left hand corner of the Calculation Example group.
- Once the rate has been selected, enter the value to calculate in the adjacent field.
- After these fields have been entered, click the Calculate button to populate the rate fields below the button.
- Right-click the MarkUp on the grid to modify.
- The Switch MarkUp window generates. Select the MarkUp to be changed from the Switch From drop-down menu.
Note: This menu will be defaulted to the MarkUp associated with the entry you right-clicked on in the Mark Up tab grid.
- Select the order to be modified from the Orders group on the bottom-half of the window.
- Once the appropriate order has been chosen, select the new MarkUp for this order from the Switch To drop-down menu.
- Click Finish to save and return to the MarkUp tab.
Add a Shift
- Navigate to the bottom row under the Shift Name column and enter, or select from the drop-down, the name of the shift you plan to add. Press Tab to save and move to the next column.
- After pressing Tab, enter a description for the shift in the Description column.
- Enter the time that the shift begins in the Start Time column.
- Enter the time that the shift concludes in the End Time column.
- Enter the amount of time the employee has for break in the Break Hours column.
Note: Break hours are entered as fractions of an hour. So if an employee has 30 minutes for break, that will be expressed as .5 in the Break Hours column.
- At this point you can set the shift to an active status by checking the corresponding box in the Active column.
- To set this entry as your default shift, check the corresponding box in the IsDefault column.
The PO (Purchase Order) tab allows create and edit purchase order numbers.
Add a PO Number
- Click the PO side tab in the Customer Order Options section.
- Click on the Create New PO Number Button in the upper-left corner of the window. This displays the Add/Edit Customer PO Number window.
- From the Add/Edit Customer PO Number window enter the following information:
Field Description PONumber Assigned Purchase Order number. Description A description of the purchase order. Start Date The date the purchase order will begin. End Date The date the purchase order will conclude. Expiration Date The date the purchase order will expire. Warning Date A date to be warned that the purchase ordering will be ending soon. Percentage When marked, the warning value is expressed as a percentage rather than a dollar amount. Warning Value A value to indicate that the purchase order will soon be out of funds. Active Checking this box makes the PO number an active option in the system.
- Click Finish to save and return to the PO tab.
UnAssociated PO Number
Edit/Set Default PO Number
The Add/Edit Customer PO Number window opens, allowing edits to the data.
To set a PO number as a default, check the box in the IsDefault column that corresponds to the PO number that will become the default.
PO Number for each Individual Employee
Job Rate Tab
The Job Rate tab of the Order Options item allows you to determine pay and bill rates for particular jobs. To create a new job position rate:
- Click the New Job Position Rate button on the upper left-hand corner of the tab.
- In the Job Position Rate Info group:
- Select a Job Position from the drop-down menu.
- Select a Shift Name from the drop-down menu.
- Select a MarkUp Name from the drop-down menu. If the options in the drop-down do not fit the parameters for the job position, leave this field blank and fill out the Pay/Bill Rates group.
- Select a Job Position from the drop-down menu.
- If a special pay or bill rate for this position is needed, the Pay/Bill Rates group will allow data entry:
Field Description Pay Rate Employee's pay rate. Bill Rate Rate at which the customer will be billed. OT Pay Rate Employee's overtime rate of pay. OT Bill Rate Rate at which the customer will be billed for overtime. DT Pay Rate Double time rate for the employee. DT Bill Rate Rate at which the customer will be billed for double time.
- Select a job title from the drop-down menu at the bottom of the Job Title column.
Note: Items can be added to this drop-down menu from the Admin Tools: Skill Code area.
- Choose a WC code from the adjacent WcCode column.
- Delete an entry by right-clicking the row to be deleted then choose the Delete Job Position(s) option.
Add a Discount
The type of discount to apply.
The options for this drop-down list can be configured in Admin Tools. For more information on configuring discount types visit Admin Tools: Discount Types
|Description||This will be defaulted to the value associated with the Discount Type option, however it can be modified by highlighting the cell and typing in the value you want.|
|Percent or Amount||The value of the discount as either dollar value or as a percentage.|
|Tier Based On||Determines whether the discount will be based on the total hours or the total bill.|
|Tier Range Type||Determines the time range of the discount.|
|Start Date||The date that the discount will begin.|
|End Date||The date that the discount will conclude.|
|CopyToOrder||Copies the discount to an order.|
Select the discount from the grid at the top of the page then enter information into the fields:
|Lower Limit||Enter the lower end of the discount tier here. This is the amount where the discount begins.|
|Upper Limit||Enter the upper limit of the discount tier here. This is the amount where the discount will cease.|
|Value||Enter the value of the discount here. Value can be expressed as either a percentage or an amount. This is determined from the Percent Or Amount column in the grid at the top of the page.|