In the Avionté core application, the option to use a time clock must be set for the customer.
- In the Customer section, search for the customer for which the new time clock is to be set up.
Note: The time clock can only be set up on the root customer, not at the department level.
- Click the Sales & Service subgroup menu option.
- Click the Service Info tab in the upper-right portion of the window.
- Check the Use Time Clock option, then tab out off the control to save the change.
Set up new time clock in Admin Portal
- Log into the Admin portal.
- Click the TimeClock link in the horizontal main menu bar. The TimeClock page appears. The TimeClockSetup link and panel are selected and displayed by default.
- In the TimeClock setup panel, click New Time Clock. The Time Clock window appears.
- From the Root Customer drop-down list, select the customer.
- Enter a Description that will appear for the timeclock. The description serves as the timeclock's name to the user.
- If the timeclock is to be made available for use at this time, check Is Active.
- Click Add to create the timeclock.
Please sign in to leave a comment.