This Import is for the Avionte ACA package. If you're interested in learning more about the ACA package, please contact your Account Manager.
- Click here for information on mass updating Employee eligibility
- Click here for information on Advanced Queries
- Click here for information on activating a Report or AQ
The import is available as a Processing Method for Employee Declarations (ACA Import Employee Status Declarations).
- Click on Import Export
- Click on the Import Export Batch Wizard button
- Select the following options:
- Mapping Group: ACA Import
- Processing Method: ACA Import Employee Status Declarations
- Description: Type in a note regarding the import.
- Browse: Locate and select the file that you would like to import.
Note: Please ensure the file is not open on your computer, otherwise it may not import.
- Enter in the parameters
- Year: Select a year from the dropdown menu.
- Employer: Select an Employer from the dropdown menu.
- Select the Worksheet name from your file
- If your import has headings in Row 1, leave the option selected otherwise un-check it.
- WorkSheet Contains Column Names In First Row
- Click on the Finish button
- Verify that the import was processed successfully, using one of the following methods.
- Review the Batch to ensure it was processed
- Check the Employee in the ACA Companion (Employee Details) in the Manage Eligibility section.
- This should show the Declaration Date and Status.
Back to Top