- Open the Avionté core application for Back Office.
- From the Main Menu, navigate to Back Office > Time Entry.
- Select an Accounting Period from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Actions drop-down menu and select Import Connect Time Sheets.
- From the Import Connect Time Sheet window, select the time sheets you would like to be imported from the Available section.
Note: Time sheets selected from the Available section will be added to the Collection section to be ready for import.
- Once all time sheets have been selected, enter a description and click Import to import the time sheets into Sheet View.
- Identify the Time Entry Batch I.D. that your imported time sheets are now associated with and click OK.
- Return to the Time Entry home screen and navigate to Sheet View either by selecting the Show SheetView shortcut or by selecting the Sheet View sub menu option.
- From Sheet View, locate your Connect Time Sheet Import batch by selecting the corresponding batch I.D. from the Batch ID column.
- Make any necessary adjustments to the time sheet entries via the Card View submenu option (or right-click a transaction and select Card View).
Note: Within Card View, time entered can only be adjusted per individual day via the Day side tab.
- Once all time has been imported and adjusted as needed, select Verify Batch to check for errors with any of the Time Entry transactions in your batch.
Note: It is recommended to always select Yes if the system prompts you to review any errors
- Review, correct, or approve the errors as necessary and re-verify the batch until there are no more errors. Select OK once your batch is verified with no errors.
- Once the batch is verified with no errors, select Close Batch to complete the time entry process for connect time sheets and click OK.
Note: These transactions are now available to be processed for payroll and billing