Inactive Plan Administration supports the ability of Super Users to mass purge the accrual balances for inactive employees for a specified duration.
Related Articles for Super User Access & Accrual/Sick Leave Plans
Inactive Plan Administration | Purge Balances Process
- From the Start Page, navigate to the Actions drop-down menu.
- Select Admin Tools. The Admin Tool Main window displays.
- Under Category, choose Employer. Under Select, double-click the name of the staffing supplier that will have the accrual plan. The supplier's Supplier Administration window will display.
- Click the Accrual Plan tab at the top of the window.
- Choose the particular Accrual Plan from which balances need to be purged, then click the Purge Inactive Balances button.
- The Inactive Plan Administration tool will now be open for the selected Accrual Plan.
- Within Inactive Plan Administration, specified (or all) employees can be selected for Accrual Purge based on their Last Pay Date range.
- Complete the Employee Selection and Last Pay Date Range, then click Process Accrual Purge.
- Review the Confirm action notification. Click OK to complete the Accrual Purge.
10. The Purge Accrual Balances process is now complete. All employees selected for the balance purge will be removed from the employee list and an Accrual Purge History record will be created for reference.
11. Reference the Accrual Purge History to review completed Accrual Balance Purge lists.